With the heat and humidity we’ve experienced during the 2020 summer, it is likely your lawn has been damaged and looking dead or dry. Now is the perfect time to repair your lawn to have it growing back thick, green, and lush for next season.
The best way to care for your lawn after a hot and humid summer is to aerate and over seed. The optimal time period for these types of lawn care services ranges from mid-September to mid-October.
Learn more about Lawn Core Aeration services from Bohonyi Landscaping below and on our Lawn Core Aeration services page.
Benefits of Lawn Core Aeration
- Reduce the amount of pesticides and chemicals used on your property
- Best prevention for weeds and crabgrass
- Increases the oxygen level in the soil
- Reduced water requirements
- Reduces the thatch layer in your lawn
Contact Bohonyi Landscaping to set up an appointment today.